Saturday, October 29, 2005

Fuzzy Feet-A-Long!

Alrighty - I'm jumpin' on the Fuzzy Feet bandwagon and joining Crazy Aunt Purl's Feet-a-long!
(See the button in the links section to the left.) Here's a picture of the yarn and the yarn label of what I'll be using:




















I'm hoping I bought enough - it's a wee bit thinner I think than the recommended yarn. But I have small feet! And if it's STILL not enough - I have a daughter with even smaller feet!

Come on - join the knit-a-long - you know you want to!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Lots to read and look at. Now I know what a Blog is!!(Couldn't wait for the song - my computer is too slow.) Will you connect with some of the people interested in knitting?
Betty/mom

Anonymous said...

Love the bird costume & grandma's picture. Can I copy pictures off your blogspot?
B/M