Saturday, April 07, 2007

New Kids On the Block!

Yup, the rumors you've heard are true...there's a NEW yarn store in town! (ok, it's in Perrysburg, but close enough!)

The really cool thing is it's owned by two friends of mine that I originally met at a local knitting night!

It's in down town P-burg at 146 E. Second Street.

No webpage yet, but hopefully this summer I will be rectifying that for them. For now, their phone number is 419-872-YARN (9276). They're open M-W-F 10-6, T-Th 10-8 adn Sat 9-4. They'll be open some Sundays starting soon! Go check it out!

I will also be teaching some beginning-level classes there starting in June!

I put a Flickr badge of photos in the sidebar, but here's the front of the shop...it's in a cute little house! (To view any of the pics in the Flickr badge bigger, just double-click on one and it will open up and even let you leave comments on the individual photo!)

Yarn Haven outside
Originally uploaded by toledonative.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Thanks for the pictures, and for stopping by my blog. I plan to go to the SnB at Yarn Haven tonight.