Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Yes! I am Still Here!

Ok, ok,....I haven't updated in a while! (or two weeks...whaterver!) But I have a good excuse! Honest! It's called ... GRAD SCHOOL + SCIENCE FAIR + SEMESTER GRADES all at the same time!!!!! Seriously...it's been a week. And a half.

But I'm back! (I think!)

And I took a quiz! Here are my results:



ColorQuiz.comtoledonative took the free ColorQuiz.com personality test!

"Needs a peaceful environment. Wants release from s..."


Click here to read the rest of the results.




Take it yourself and let me know how eerily accurate it is for this particular moment in your life!

In fact, if you read this blog, please drop me a comment! I found out tonight that tonight, THE FIRST TIME IN OVER FOUR MONTHS I MISSED TUESDAY NIGHT KNITTING DUE TO STRESS, that TEN people showed up to Tuesday night knitting because they READ MY BLOG!!

Way cool, people! But leave me a comment so I feel guilty enough to update more often! (If I think no one's reading it but me, I'm much less likely to update! I already know what's going on in my life!)

Needless to say, knitting opportunities have been rather scarce these past two weeks. I am still working on my mom's birthday hat. Her birthday was January 11. 'Nuff said.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WE REALLY MISSED YOU at BAM Tues. Over 30 people came, including one of the young girls brother. she taught him to knit. Very nice young man. Over 30 people there,can you believe it and I had my mobieus cat bed finished and brought it.
I am so sorry you are soo busy, I know how that can be and don't want to go back. Just know you were there in our thoughts, and Maybe even a few of us talked about you. All Good! See you next week. Dale Ann

Bad Amy said...

The mobius cat bed is truly something to behold!

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan-I visit your blog often. I hope this week has been less hectic for you and will see you tomorrow.
Elaine