Sunday, November 06, 2005

Another Christmas Present Done!

Yes, finished the loopy scarf last night - whew! Won't post another pic as it looks pretty much like the pics below - just longer. One skein was enough but it's more of a "fashion scarf" which bothers my husband a bit as he says scarves should be about function over form. When I hang it around my neck it reaches to my waist and it is long enough to wrap around my neck, so I say it's long enough!

Also - found some AWESOME "yarn-o-meters" to put on my site. You can grab the FREE code here: http://www.swatchnot.hender-son-s.com/finalyarnometer.html They're fun! Couldn't figure out how to put them EXACTLY where I wanted them on the side bar. When I attempted to put them in the middle, they ended up being placed ON TOP of the other stuff there - you could see both things at once - it was kind of weird. And extremely annoying. Must. Learn. More. HTML! SO....they're at the bottom of the side bar.

In other news - it's like the Wizard of Oz around here - the wind acutally woke me up last night it was so loud! All sorts of interesting things are blowing down the street like tumbleweeds and the dog is freaked out! We even had THUNDER in the night! And it's 60 degrees Fahrenheit! In NOVEMBER! In OHIO! Thanks Global Warming - We LOVE you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for them compliments on the Knit Tracker. They look great on your site!