Monday, November 28, 2005

Knittin' on Tuesdays

Sheesh! I'm almost a week late with this post! Meant to blog it right after last Tuesday's knitting night. ANYWAY... here are some of the group at the Perrysburg (Levis Commons) Books-a-Million. Even though it was two days before Thanksgiving, we were there - knitting like fiends on all of our Christmas knitting!



Yes - it IS as complicated as it looks! Knitting on two circular needles is supposed to be easier than double-points. Hmmmm...I haven't gathered the courage to attempt it just yet!



Elaine is learning a new technique! Notice my GINORMOUS orange knitting bag next to her! Hey - I used my coupon at Michael's! And this way I don't forget stuff - everything's just in the bag! (That's in theory of course - the reality is I leave stuff on the coffee table at home all the time!)

No comments: