Thursday, November 10, 2005

Cabling and Grafting and Politics, OH MY!

Y es, typical me - pick a cute pattern and say - oh - that looks so EASY! I can do THAT! Ha! Then find out I have to learn a bajillion (ok - maybe only 2 or 3) new techniques to complete the project! BUT...thanks to Shay at S-n-B I can now pick up stitches in a way that is EASY and actually looks good! Thanks Shay! :)

So the Coronet is now cruising along - I may have to make more for the neices if this one turns out wearable. No pics yet - sorry!

In other news....Toledo has once again lost it's collective MIND! Does no one REMEMBER his last tenure as mayor? After listening to us discuss his myriad um..."issues" my 9 year old says "I don't like him - he scares me! He FIGHTS with people!" Yea. What she said.

Sigh...well at least it won't ever be boring around this town again! And we'll probably get in the national news more often! Yea us!

And now it's off to TEN STRAIGHT HOURS of parent-teacher conferences! It's a good thing they give us tomorrow off - I plan on doing nothin' but knittin' all weekend long! (Oh ok - and clean the house I suppose!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

(Oh ok - and clean the house I suppose!)

Glad to hear that!
~anonymous hubby

Bad Amy said...

Fiberworks Second Saturday is upon us.....